This page has been put together for the Darke County Meow Project by Michael Blackwell to show credibility for himself and his company, Dry Rain Media.
Please do not hesitate to call, text or email with any questions.
Why Are We Here?
My name is Michael Blackwell. A lot of businesses have a website that is basically an online brochure… in a closet. It is literally doing nothing for them and, definitely, isn’t generating any revenue or leads for them.
I have been in the industry since 1998 and a business owner since 2004: I can confidently say that our websites are revenue generating machines and have taken businesses to a new level by giving them, essentially, a free salesman.
One | We Build Websites
A community’s news source website specialized in localized content, media, and advertisements.
Four Main Objectives:
- Enhance User Experience
- Enhance Vendor’s Experience
- Enhance Entity’s Experience
- Rinse & Repeat
- Includes all original content, images, and any other media.
- 100% Responsive – Works on all devices
- News Source Website
- Different Authors + Ability to Post Content
- Advertising Opportunities
- Email Subscription List
- Emphasis on Categories in Slideshow
- Calendar w/ Enhanced Experience
- Weather Widgets
- News w/ Town Info/Minutes
- Different User Roles
- Photo Galleries
- Built in WordPress
- Two Separate Websites – Desktop & Mobile = 2 Builds
- Delivered within 90 days
- Potential for Gamification/User Accomplishments
- Potential for Push Notifications
Goal is to hit the four main objectives starting in Darke County, Ohio.
Two | We Rank Websites
Ranking a website is different than ranking the Google Map Business Listing. This is called Organic Rankings. Using a phone or laptop, go to Google and type “Barn Builder Dayton Ohio”
We did the website for Dayton Barns & All Steel Buildings.
Scroll below the Google Map listings and you will see a list of websites.
These are the organic rankings. The only way to achieve Page 1 of Organic Rankings is with Internet Marketing (also called Search Engine Optimization SEO). The only way to get on page 1 is to do this monthly.
Three | We Rank Google Map Listings
Google Map Listings are completely different from your website.
It takes separate hours of work and, when done well, becomes a separate funnel for leads and revenue working along side your website.
When you search for your main service keyword, you’ll notice the Top 3 Google Map Listings aka The Google Map Pack.
Being in the top 3 can increase your business by 80% in some niches.
If you aren’t in the Map Pack, you’re missing out on an entirely new level of business!
Four | Monthly Updates & Protection
A giant misunderstanding about web development is that once the website is live and online, it will automatically just work from that day forward.
A website is never finished, it is never done. You need to think of it like a relationship, this website needs constant care, attention and upgrades, edits and changes.
Many different softwares run your website and they get updated as softwares get better. But, as more and more websites begin accepting user’s information, hackers step up their game, as well.
Running a website without a monthly maintenance package is like dating someone once, calling them your spouse, and then never taking them out on a date again.
It would never work.
We can discuss these packages whenever you are ready for this information and pricing.
Five | Credibility
Six | References
Owner of BarrelHouse Barber
Owner of Dayton Barns
Owner of Open Range Pest Control
Owner of Hoss Lee Academy
Types of Websites We Have Created
This is a partial list, everything we have done is not on here.
Also, some are still online and some are not.
However, we can provide samples of each job done as we normally take screenshots and more for our portfolio pieces.
- Agencies/SEO/Online marketing
- Restaurants (with online ordering)
- Real Estate (with real-time IDX listing feeds)
- Car Dealerships (VIN number auto-populates car for sale and all info/features)
- Travel Agency
- Interior Design
- Business Consultant / Business Coach
- Conference / Event / Meet Up
- Auto Repair
- Architecture Firms
- Law Firm
- Handyman/Construction Company
- Job Recruiting Websites
- Animal Shelters
- Wedding/Wedding Planners/Events
- IT services/Tech Support/Help (with support ticket systems)
- Transportation Rental/Limos/Cars/Party Bus
- Moving Company
- Catering / Food
- Nursery/Farmers Market/Gardeners
- Beauty Services – Massage, Makeup, Hair, Waxing, Spa
- Cleaning Company
- Bed and Breakfast
- Political Candidates
- Funeral Home
- Personal Trainer/Fitness Gym
- Driving School
- Sports Clubs
- Day Care
- Laundry Services
- Suit Tailor
- Digital Products
- Physical Therapy
- Investment Company
Seven | Cost
This website is designed to generate advertisement sales, boost local businesses, and to help save small towns in America from becoming lost in progression by becoming a source of all answers within their area.
New Elite Website
This pricing is for one website – you are technically purchasing two websites: one desktop and one mobile.
- 60 hours per website ($80/hour)
- 2-3 hours setup domain, hosting, databases
- 50 hours programming functionality
- 7-8 hours graphics & aesthetics
- 10-15 hours testing/tweaking (not charging for this)
- Paid In Full: $4,800 per website
- Half Upfront: $2,600 (then $2,600 due at launch)
- Other Payment Plans Available
- Hosting: $20/month or $200/year via our service or you are welcome to shop elsewhere and purchase it.
- If cost is too much, we can remove hours in design/graphics and re-present a quote.
“I still have questions.”
– That Is Okay!
Call or Text Me Directly @ 937.829.8128
Tldr; Two websites (desktop/mobile), each one costs $4,800 paid in full or two payments of $2,600; other payment plans available. Website Upkeep and Marketing costs are separate.